The Gyro Apache is back and it's bigger and better than ever before! Designed for use outdoors as well as indoors, you'll never be out-maneuvered with this sleek, easy-to-fly RC model!
Thanks to its 3-channel control system and built-in advanced gyroscope, this sizeable helicopter is staggeringly stable and really easy to fly. Forget all that lurching off course and crashing to the ground as soon as you take off, even a complete novice can be a piloting pro in a matter of minutes! Which is a good job because this easy-to-manoeuvre chopper is designed for flight outside as well as inside - just make sure you've got plenty of space around you before you send it skyward!
Thanks to the Gyro Apache's 3-channel control system, you can fly it left, right, up, down, forwards and backwards. As such, coming into land has never been so smooth or precise, but if you do cause a few bumps and bashes, don't panic. Because of its high quality bodywork, it's robust enough to stand a crash landing or two (within reason!)
Looks-wise, the military-inspired Gyro Apache is army green with tinted windows and a super-bright LED on its nose section that's powered on and off using the infrared remote control - perfect for those night time search and rescue missions! Flying has never felt, or looked, so good
3 Channel RC Helicopters<============= See More =============> RC Helicopters
RC Helicopter Apache Commander Features
- Gyro technology helicopter with inbuilt auto-stability system
- 3 Channel Flight: flies up/down/forward/backwards/left/right
- Designed for both outdoor and indoor use
- Remote control range: Approximately 40 meters +
- Controller requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Full charge time: Approximately 80-90 minutes
- Charged via mains AC/DC adaptor (provided)
- Flying time per charge: Approximately 6-9 minutes
- Comes with remote controlled LED spotlight on nose