CDRFAD Bug Detector with Analog and Digital OptionsRF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. This unit detects 50MHz to 6.0GHz. Most surveillance equipment operates at 2.4GHz.
Professional Grade. Are you or a customer worried about privacy in your home, office, bedroom, or bathroom? You're looking at our best bug detector the RF Signal Detector with Analog/Digital Switch and LED Indicator. This professional wireless signal sweeping device is a customer favorite and will be an invaluable tool for your bug sweeping needs.
Check homes and offices for wireless devices. Wireless transmitters vary in signal strength. Some are designed to transmit as far as three miles away while others can only be received one room away. Micro spy cams are designed to output at low signal strengths to make them more difficult to detect. In this case, the detector will need to be extra sensitive, and the user may need to be nearly on top of the device. However, if the detector is too sensitive it will give false alarms and waste the time of the user. Built in sensitivity adjustment. This is what separates this bug detector from some of the others you see. It has a built in sensitivity adjustment allowing you to be able to detect both strong and weak signal strengths. Sweep the suspect area and gradually increase the sensitivity until you eventually home in on the target.
Analog/digital detection switching. This particular model features analog/digital detection switching, expanding your scanning abilities beyond just RF to allow it to detect Bluetooth, WiFi, and cell phones signals.
Covert and easy to use. Starts scanning instantly when you turn it on. Operate in complete secrecy by using it's silent vibrating mode or by using the included earphones while making your sweep.
It's rechargeable battery lasts up to four hours. Use this device to secure your home, office, hotel room or any other public place you demand privacy. Locate hidden cameras and audio bugs. Use it to find Wi-Fi hot spots. Use it to identify LIVE cell phones that may be transmitting private conversations. Make invisible signals visible!
- Detects all peeping cameras and concealed microphones
- Hunts all cellular phones and wireless phones
- Features an analog/digital scanning switch
- Can detect Bluetooth, WiFi, cellular phone and digital spread spectrum wireless products
- LED indications: level 1 (weak), level 2 (medium) and level 3 (strong)
- Vibration setting for silent operation
- Sensitivity tuner for distance adjustment
- Earphones for audible yet discreet detection
- Size (L x W x H): 3.43" x 2.17" x 0.94"
- Weight: about 1.5 lb (without batteries)
- Detecting range: 50MHz to 6.0GHz
- Power: 2x AAA Battery
- Battery life: Up to 4 hours continuous use
- 1 CDRF-A/D
- 1 Instruction sheet
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 Set of earbuds
- 1 Chain clip