The Vibration Speaker is a Cool Gadget that Helps You Pull That Analog "Acoustic" Sound Out Of Your Tunes and MP3 Music
With this portable pocket-sized sound system, you can turn up the volume wherever you go. Just plug the compact-but-powerful vibration speaker into your iPod, MP3 player, PC, phone, CD player or Walkman (sorry, retro flashback moment), unravel the little speaker and stick it to any surface of your choice. Voila! Instant stereo quality sound wherever you are!
What’s more, the sound effect your speaker produces varies depending on the surface you choose to stick it to – try placing the vibration speaker on a hollow cardboard box (yes, the handy packaging it comes with works a treat) for a genuine speaker-like result. Or get your hands on a corrugated cardboard box (old pizza cartons fit the bill) to have a bash at creating your very own sub woofer! When it comes to recycling takeaway containers, it doesn’t get any more fun than this.
New Gadgets <============== See More ==============> Top Gadgets
Vibration Speaker Features
- The Vibration Speaker can turn almost any surface into a speaker, offering truly mobile music!
- Compact size makes it ideal for travel
- Connects to any iPod, MP3 player, computer, stereo or other audio source with a 3.5mm jack
- Sound produced varies on the surface it’s on – try placing it on a hollow object for a genuine speaker-like effect
- Requires 2xAAA batteries (not included)