Redcat Racing Terremoto V2 1/8 Scale Brushless Electric RC Monster Truck
Recat's biggest and baddest 1/8 scale vehicle to date, the Terremoto V2 is ready to shake down anything in its path. With a wheel base of 15” and just under 2 feet in length, the Terremoto V2 is HUGE! Unlike many similar monster trucks, the Terremoto V2 was built to perform.
With huge bore oil filled shocks, adjustable suspension, and 3 differentials, the Terremoto V2 will cause havoc on any surface. DO YOU LIKE POWER? The Terremoto V2 is equipped with a 2260KV brushless motor and 80A waterproof ESC. Install the two LiPo 2S packs and the Terremoto V2 is ready for earth quaking adrenaline packed fun! LiPo batteries included with Red RTR version. Go with authority!
The Terremoto V2 uses a high torque 15KG waterproof metal gear steering servo to command its 6.5” monster truck tires and functional bead lock rims. Just another feature that sets the Terremoto V2 in a class of its own. The red RTR version is ready to run out of the box, the Terremoto V2 is fully assembled with its incredibly powerful 2260KV brushless motor, 80A waterproof ESC, high torque 15KG waterproof metal gear steering servo, dual 7.4V 3200 mAh rechargeable LiPo battery packs, battery charger, 2.4GHz radio, and awesome looking polycarbonate body.
Pick up a Terremoto V2 and shake up your town today!
- Motor Type: Electric Brushless KV 2260
- Transmission:Forward and Reverse
- Drive System:4 Wheel Drive
- Length: 550mm
- Width: 460mm
- Height: 240mm Without Body
- Wheelbase: 376mm
- Ground Clearance: 95mm Adjustable
- Shocks:Qty 4 Big Bore Oil Filled Aluminum Adjustable
- Speed Control: Waterproof 80A ESC
- Battery: RED RTR Version: Qty. 2 - 7.4v 3200mAh 20c LIPO & Charger Included; BLUE ARTR Version does not include Lipo Batteries or Charger