Pagani Huayra Brushed Belt Driven Car
The Huayra (pronounced wai-rah) is an Italian mid-engined sports car produced by Pagani. Pagani was founded by Horacia Pagani who formerly managed Lamborghini's composites.
The actual Huayra supercar uses a twin-turbo Mercedes-AMG V-12 engine and produces 730 horsepower. Its top speed is in excess of 230 MPH and it can go 0-60 in just 3.3 seconds. The cost to buy a full size Pagani Huayra exceeds $1,300,000 and that is of course if you can find one available.
Redcat has licensed the Pagani Huayra body which is a perfect match for the all new Redcat 4-wheel drive belt driven chassis. Built for performance, the belt drive allows for smoother control and easier driving compared to a shaft drive.
New Gadgets <========== See More ==========> RC Cars
- Motor Type: Electric Brushed
- Transmission: Forward and Reverse
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Length: 475mm
- Width: 210mm
- Height: 120mm
- Wheelbase: 277mm
- Ground Clearance: 10mm
- Shocks: Aluminum Body Oil Filled Shocks
- Speed Control: Brushed ESC
- Battery: 7.2v 2000Mah NiMh Battery Pack
- Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System