With This Eye-Catching Dali-Esque Clock, Time Doesn’t Stop, It Simply Just Melts Away!
One of the coolest clocks at Daft Gadgets it was inspired by Salvador Dali’s work of art, ‘The Persistence of Memory’, this unusual Melting Clock looks like it could have come straight out of a surrealist painting!
Designed to look like a large pocket watch complete with a winder on top, this stylish timepiece is perfectly balanced to hang off any flat surface securely, creating a visual ‘melting’ effect… but despite appearances we promise you it won’t suddenly drip onto the floor!
What’s more, thanks to the clock’s quartz precision movement, it keeps perfect track of the time – so no blaming your lateness on the fact that your clock just melted!
Geek Toys and Gadgets <======= See More =======> Cool Clocks
Melting Clock Features
- Melting Clock design inspired by Salvador Dali’s surrealist artwork
- Perfectly balanced to hang securely off any flat surface
- Available with a silver frame, white clock face and black Roman numerals
- Quartz precision movement
- Measures approx: 18cm (L) x 11.5cm (W)
- Powered by 1 x AA battery (not included)