With The DIY Pocket Laser Show You Are The PartyDisco is back baby and this time it’s personal!
The Pocket Laser Show is an all-in-one do it yourself laser show that’s small enough to take anywhere. It comes equipped with two hyper, super-bright, nearly nova intensity beams – red and green – and a series of interchangeable laser patterns. Perfect for dance parties.
The DIY Laser Show also has a sound-reactive mode that makes the lights move in time to your favorite beats, or any other noises you and your guests may be making.
Or you can set it to auto mode and let the machine run through a hypnotic sequence of patterns.
Not fast enough for you because you’ve downed like a dozen energy drinks? Well there’s a speed dial to get things really pumping. Or you can turn it down for like if you want a smoother more seductive atmosphere.
The DIY Pocket Laser Show comes with it’s own detachable tripod so you can set up you’re display anywhere you want. Point it straight up at the ceiling, down at the dance floor, across a smoked filled room, or right into your neighbor’s window just to keep him awake knowing you're still partying.
Warning: Do not use the Do It Yourself Laser Show in your car. No matter how cool it is to drive around at night with a lazer show in your vehicle the cops will totally disagree with you. Something about distracting and/or blinding your fellow drivers or whatever. But otherwise go crazy with it.
"The DIY Pocket Laser Show, blinds your friends with awesomeness!"
Geek Toys and Gadgets <======== See More ========> Light Gadgets
DIY Pocket Laser Show Features
- Features two Class III A lasers, one red and one green, and a series of interchangeable diffraction patterns
- Two function modes: automatic / sound-reactive
- Speed dial allows you to set the tempo of the laser sequences
- Detachable tripod stand lets you choose where you want to project the device
- Creates an at-home disco atmosphere with the flip of a switch
- Bright enough for use in bars and small clubs
- Powered by a standard 3-pin AC adaptor (included) or a built-in rechargeable battery
- To charge: Simply attach the device to a USB point or a mains socket using the adaptor supplied