Gadgets like this used to be available only to Security Guards, Private Investigators, Law Enforcement Officers!
Now this combination flashlight and DVR in one is also available for the public.
Light weight and portable, the 8 LED flashlight has a hidden DVR camera that can record high resolution 720x480 video at 30 FPS or take 1280x1024 pixel pictures.
Now you have a great light source that can also take still pictures or record video with sound. Perfect to have in your car so you have a light source for nighttime emergencies and can record everything in case of an accident.
A handy device for nightclub bouncers, insurance adjusters and many others. It has a 1/4 inch CMOS image sensor with a viewing angle of 72 degrees and includes a 4 GB micro SD card that gives you approximately one hour of video (unit can support up to 32 GB).
The flashlight DVR can also be used as a web cam with the included drivers. It comes with a built-in rechargeable lithium battery that will give you five hours of working time.
You can mount the flashlight DVR on any level surface using the included suction cup and clip. The flashlight measures four and three-eight inches by one and one-eight inches (at the Lens end, down to seven-eight inches at the bottom of the flashlight).
- Photograph function
- USB connecter
- 4GB memory
- 1/4 inch CMOS image sensor
- Image recording under low illumination
- Viewing angle of 72 degrees
- Records both picture and sound.
- Support AVI video format.
- Videos record at 30 frames per second at a resolution of 720 x 480 pixels.
- Still pictures save at a resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels.
- Support USB1.1 and USB2.0.
- Supports up to 32GB flash card.