Now you can shower under one of dozens of flavors of Cool Aid! Wait…it’s just light? Darn it. Well…we guess that’s still cool.The LED Sonic Showerhead shows you the temperature of the water by lighting up. Why is it called the ‘Sonic’ Shower? Does it clean you with sonic waves? Does it play the greatest hits of the Bee Gees? No. There is absolutely no reason for ‘sonic’ to be in the name other than the fact that the cascade of rainbow colors is music to the eyes. (That and we have fond memories of scenes from Star Trek where the sonic shower is incorporated into the story)
Now your tap water will glow with all the colors of the spectrum. The glacial blue probably means cold and we’re going to go out on a limb and say that lava red likely represents hot. As for the neon green, that’s got to mean your water is radioactive, right? And yellow? Well let’s just say you probably don’t want to be under the yellow shower.
The LED Sonic Showerhead will always let you know the temperature of a shower before you jump in. Great for people who’ve suffered from neurological damage and can no longer distinguish between hot and cold. Or maybe you need a showerhead to go with your pulsating disco lifestyle?
And did we mention that there are no batteries required?
How does it produce light then? We have no idea!!! But it’s probably safe…maybe. (just kidding, it uses water pressure to light the LEDs)
"The LED Sonic Showerhead is the next best thing to bathing in flavored sugar water and may possibly be powered by Carebear magic!"
Add a little futuristic fun to your showers! The Led Sonic Shower Head provides enough water for 1 or 2 people!
On a Daft Note...
- An Air shower is a type of bathing where high pressure air is used to blow off excess dust particles from clean room personnel.
New Gadgets <============== See More ==============> Bathroom Stuff
LED Color Changing Shower Head
- When the water temperature is less than 89.6 degrees Fahrenheit (32 degrees Celsius) the green color will show automatically
- When the water temperature is between 91.4-105.8 degrees Fahrenheit (33-41 degrees Celsius) the blue color will show automatically
- When the water temperature is between 107.6-113 degrees Fahrenheit (42-45 degrees Celsius) the red color will show automatically
- When the water is above 114.8 degrees Fahrenheit (46 degrees Celsius) the red color will flash immediately