CD60: Wireless Camera DetectorAre you worried that you may be being filmed without your knowledge? This handheld wireless detector can detect hidden wired and wireless video, dead or alive RF detectors are simply radio frequency receiving devices. They are designed to detect wireless signals that are being transmitted within a certain frequency range. It locates bugs on frequencies from 1 MHz to 6500 MHz, and you can adjust the detecting sensitivity.
Three alarm modes report the presense of RF bugs and wiretaps. Choose between an audible beep, vibration, LED flicker (silent). This device can also report to VHF, UHF and GSM enabled SIM cards.
Requires no tuning. Though the sensitivity is adjustable on the device, it automatically detects the signals in its range. This portable unit also comes with a cleaning cloth.
New Gadgets <======== See More ======> Spying Gadgets
- Detects hidden video cameras, dead or alive
- Range of detectable wireless signals: 1 MHz-6500 MHz
- Instant auto-detecting function (doesn't require tuning)
- Wide band RF bug detector with working frequency between 1 MHz-6500 MHz
- Also sweeps and detects VHF, UHF, GSM bugs
- Lightweight and portable
- Adjustable sensitivy
- Detecting frequency range: 1 MHz-6500 MHz.
- Laser detecting range of wired cameras (self-shoot): 0.1-20 m
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05-0 m (subjected to the transmitting power of the RF device)
- Power supply: 1.5V AAA battery x 2
- Continuous battery life: Up to 6 hours
- Viewing lens: IR filtered lens
- Current consumption: 8 mA
- Self-shoot detecting wavelength: 920 nm
- Material: ABS
- Dimensions: 4.25" x 1.89" x 0.04"
- CD60 detection device
- Instruction booklet
- Lens cleaning cloth