Now when you do your Turn Signals for you Bike, people won't thing you're waving at them!There’s no doubt that when it comes to staying safe on a bike, being seen is paramount. And that’s where this wireless LED bike signal steps in to shine a little light on proceedings.
Simply strap the lightweight reflective LED pack to your back using the belt provided, fit the remote control to your handles and indicate whether you want to turn left or right with the click of a button! No wires, no fuss! Super bright amber LEDs light up in a flashing arrow-shape, indicating which way you’re set to turn. There’s no doubt that when darkness hits, it beats the traditional ‘stick your right arm out to turn right and your left arm out to turn left’ by a (safely cycled!) mile.
Not only that, a beeping sound is emitted too – great for alerting passersby and reminding you to click the indicator off once you’ve turned the corner. There’s even a hazard-style distress function – just press the central button to set the lights flashing continuously. Finally, the whole thing’s waterproof, so you can be sure you’ll still shine on in the rain.
New Gadgets <============== See More ==============> Top Gadgets
Bike Signal Features
- Strap-on LED indicator pack and handlebar remote control
- Wireless design so no messy wires
- Left, right and hazard functions all controlled with a click of a button
- Super-bright amber LEDs for clear visibility
- Beeping sound emitted when the LEDs are in use
- Reflective border on the LED pack
- Waterproof design
- Handlebar remote control powered by 1 x CR2032 battery (included)