Keep your Wine fresher longer with the Automatic Wine Preserver!They call it the curse of Dionysus. No, not hangovers or waking up next to someone you’ve never met before. We’re talking about sour wine and flat champagne.
Once you open a bottle of wine or champagne or Dr Pepper it’s pretty much ruined. Air gets in there and the oxidation process will turn everything flat. But now thanks to the Automatic Wine Preserver you can savor your favorite beverage without having to worry about it dying an ignoble death.
The battery-operated pump will create a vacuum inside the container removing up to 75% of the air. It’s basically suspended animation for wine. What’s more, there’s a digital temperature display that reads in Celsius or Fahrenheit, so you can store your fermented grape juice at exactly the right temperature. No longer do you have to drink the entire bottle in one sitting just because you don’t want it to go bad. Now you can swill from your favorite fruit based liquor or carbonated soda whenever you want, because it’ll be just as fresh tomorrow.
"The Automatic Wine Preserver lets you cheat nature!"
New Gadgets <============== See More ==============> Bar Stuff
Automatic Wine Preserver Features
- Battery-operated Automatic Wine Preserver: Vacuum pump is designed to remove up to 75% of the air from opened bottles of wine, preserving the contents from the aging process
- Locks in fizz, color, flavor and freshness for approximately 7 days
- Perfect for preserving Champagne and red wines
- Two mode temperature gauge: Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Blue back-lit LCD display
- Please note: Only use with undamaged glass bottles
- Battery requirements: 2 x AAA batteries