S-TRYK-R PRO Brushless 3-Wheel Car
When the prototype S-TRYK-R was first announced at the IHobby tradeshow in Ohio, the feedback was shocking. An On-Road RC Car with belt drive and only 3 wheels, this is really something different some said. Since then there has been some chatter on RC forums about when the S-TRYK-R would hit the market, how much it would cost and will it become a reality.
The S-TRYK-R is here and is ready to show the world some new innovation and something different for the RC enthusiast. This new vehicle from Redcat Racing is available in either brushed or brushless versions. Both option include a belt driven setup, full time 3-wheel drive, aluminum shocks, 2.4GHz radio system and big fat aggressive back tire to help grip the road.
New Gadgets <============== See More ==============> RC Cars
- Motor Type: Electric Brushless KV4500
- Transmission: Forward and Reverse
- Drive System: 3 Wheel Belt Drive
- Length: 368mm
- Width: 216mm
- Height: 135mm
- Wheelbase: 285mm
- Ground Clearance: 9mm
- Shocks: Aluminum Capped Oil Filled
- Speed Control: High Quality ESC for Brushless Motor
- Battery: 7.4v LIPO Battery & Charger
- Radio System: 2.4GHz Radio System